Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Word from the PRESIDENT WHITE HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT


BIZZY MOUTH
I want to welcome you to another exciting season of lafftaholic. I will like use this medium to thank GOD ALMIGHTY, for this Project, the giver of the concept and ideas, my tireless Executive Members of the WHITE HOUSE ENT., Our sponsors, my fellow students of ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, My reliable Manger “Joseph David Onoja”, my beloved Family, My Fans and well wishers that has been with us from the beginning up To this very moment, may GOD BLESS YOU ALL. I must sincerely say, its been work! Work!! & work!!! And that is what WHITE HOUSE ENT is known for. All the photos in the pages of this magazine are the huge success from the season 1 of LAFFTAHOLIC held 6months ago. Here we are again for LAFFTAHOLIC Season 2,coming up in December making another successful history, its been by GOD’s Grace. Finally, I want to thank you that is on seat watching the show live! Thank you for believing in us and GOD Bless you for coming. Have a good evening and enjoy the rest of the show!

BIZZY MOUTH
President,
WHITE HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment